Saturday, March 19, 2011

Changes

Things have been changing a lot here.... We have re-purposed rooms (changing the spare room to the main bedroom, with the main bedroom turning into the animal/sewing/computer room). It has given us tons more space for the things we love and love to do. Our animal family has also grown. We still have the usual 2 hedgehogs, hamster, tank of fish, and the blue tongued skink. However, our crested gecko family is growing rapidly! We started with 4 about a year and a half ago, which have obviously grown and have several eggs incubating right now. We also got Nala (below) who we expect to be laying eggs soon.

Then we couldn't resist this little one: Phoenix. Absolutely beautiful colors! 

We are hoping to be able to figure out if we have a male or female soon... since Phoenix is about 6 months. I decided to make a website for our geckos since we will be having an abundance of babies in the next few months: 

Let me know what you think! I didn't want it to be bogged down with information or too many photos, but you get to meet all of our geckos on there.



In Other News....

It's been a while, so I was thinking ahead... and made an Easter Template. Keep the eggs the colors there or change them to a patterned paper, it's your choice.


Click the Preview to Download!!

Our website: sweetteascraps.com is still going strong. We did take a bit of a hiatus with sickness in the family and my own need to do homework for my night class. I found out that I will be moving from 5th grade to kindergarten next year, a bit of change, but I'm happy all the same.

Can't wait to go to the All Animal Expo this weekend!! Maybe I'll find another awesome looking gecko! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you very much for the lovely template! :)

    ReplyDelete