Thursday, May 29, 2008

does anyone really like being sick?

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I hate being sick. I wake up Tuesday with a migraine from the land of hockey sticks, ruined that day, yesterday my stomach wanted to hang out in the fish tank, and today its a combo of both. I think I'm having some serious sugar levels too.

Every time I turn around my doctors quit the practice without telling me. I usually find out when I called in to get an appointment, FIGURES! So I decided to change what practice I went to and you know that isn't effective until the first of the month. AGHHHH!!! I've only got a few more days....

Enough with me! Here's the goods:

I just finished another purse:


It was made using Basic Grey's Phoebe collection. It's girly yet funky :)

It's supposed to rain/thunderstorm tomorrow here in IL.... which I don't think is very good since I have a Biology field trip at a local marsh in the afternoon. I have a feeling I may be standing out in the rain in the middle of a marsh tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment