Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long awaited return...

I am back! This time with a new medium.... paper scrapping has proven to be rather expensive and takes up a lot of space. So after seeing some of the fabulous creations, I have decided to switch over to digital scrapbooking! I'm getting into the basics rather quick on PSE 7 but I decided to go ahead and jump right into make templates. I love them personally and I want to make templates that others would love to use too!

I have made one so far, but it won't be for several days until I put it up. I need to figure out all the logistically stuff (file loading, TOU, linking, and the like). Any help/suggestions would be fantastic!

On another note, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a 5th grade position... hopefully it goes well!

Stay tuned everyone...
And have a great week!

1 comment: