Monday, January 25, 2010

My First Templates!!

As promised, I am sharing my newly created templates. I've made three different ones (They appear in the order I created...I'm progressing already!). They are all free! I would LOVE to hear comments/complaints and the like. I am totally new to the digital world. They are only available as .PSD files right now... if you'd like them in another file type let me know!



Here's a peak of it using Un-Leash-Ed's Joyful Kit:




I personally feel the need to put more than one photo on a page, but that's just the collage in me. Without further ado, here's my second ever template:


I used Janice's Afternoon Delight with this template to create a page of my cat-who-thinks-he's-a-dog, Milo.



I had Valentine's Day in mind with this last template...


Here I used DesertScraps's A Little Love Collection:


If you download my templates, I would love to hear how they worked for you and even see how you used them... Perhaps even post them?


On another note, I got a job yesterday as a 5th grade teacher for a maternity leave! It starts in a month!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the cute templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job ! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete