Monday, March 8, 2010

A case of the Mondays...

Agh, I hate Mondays! They are just the pits. Today I just didn't feel like doing anything, but needless to say, that doesn't work when you have a room full of 5th graders. Oy.

Luckily for you, I still have two template freebies! Click the preview below to download both templates!

The first template is called Arrows.


And here's the other template... titled Burbujas (Spanish for Bubbles).




For the preview, I highlighted our new cat, Baxter, using B2N2 Scraps's Funkalicious Kit:



I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the templates!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete