Monday, March 1, 2010

The Great Divide

Because of a Polish soldier, I got to have today off from work. Very few people know about Casmir Pulaski, only that some school's give you the day off for it. He was from Poland, where he and his family fought against Russia. They got kicked out of Poland and he wrote to Benjamin Franklin about helping the US in fighting the British. He began the first Calvary in the US..... and there's your info for the day! And now for today's freebie template!


It's the great "Divide" Template.... couldn't decide if I wanted one photo or a line of them, so the template is divided between the two. Click the preview to download!



I used Ella-Hippy Hoppy's Lovey Dovey Kit for the example....

I have tons of ideas of templates and though it may take away from grading papers (like the stack of English tests next to me!) it's a nice break :)

Enjoy! And have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete