Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boooooooo!

And I don't mean like the scary boo... I mean boo to yet another sinus infection! I've been putting off going back to the doctor for sometime now, because really, who wants to go to the doctor when everything time it's "You have MRSA" "You have Staph" "We don't know what's wrong with" "Surgery" "You're culture was glowing with infection" "Let's try X medicine". WOOF. If I didn't have insurance, I could probably by a house with all of the money on medicines, dr. appts, and 2 surgeries in the past year. I'm so sick of it! I'm also sick of not being able to smell and have the path between my nose and throat feel like a desert.

As many of you know, I just started my first real teaching job. I teach 3 different grade levels, all crawling with germs and illness mind you. I am generally the first to get sick but for some odd reason I haven't had a cold or a flu...my head and cheeks hurt but you get used to it. The christmas colored boogers, not so much.


Anyhow! I wanted to throw out a template I made last week but apparently forgot about... It's called Mickey Ears, for obvious reasons!



Click the preview to download it!
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. looks great , thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will learn to use templates, just for this occasion! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete