Friday, June 4, 2010

Coming Soon...

Here's a pic of the Snugglie Bags to come! You can see a peek at the patterns and the coordinating color that will come with it. I have about a 15 that are cut, just waiting to be sewn. This is a girly batch I must say, don't worry there will be more masculine colored bags to come.


I figured I'd get all the cutting down now before my surgery. I'm having sinus surgery AGAIN. Had it at thanksgiving time but had infection after infection since! I've probably been on almost 10 different antibiotics in 7 months! GEZ! I won't be able to bend over that much after surgery, so I will spend that time sewing...
If any one has requests, feel free to email me at sweetteascraps at comcast dot net. Sorry I had to do it that way, I didn't want spammers to get me!


**ADDITION: Here's a look at two floral bags I made..... Will be up on etsy on Sunday or Monday.**

No comments:

Post a Comment