Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Snugglie!


Hello again folks!!! My blog is going to be taking a bit of turn... or rather it will be double dipping...

After losing EVERYTHING to a cruddy laptop harddrive... I was a taken aback a bit... I took a step away from the scrapping world evaluating what exactly I was doing. I lost everything, yet it didn't mean to much when I wasn't making money from it anyway. Well, after acquiring the cutest little lady (my new hedgehog Noodles) I was very focused on her and her needs. Here she is:

Turns out there's a need for sleeping bags for hedgehogs and similar animals. So I've been sewing like a crazy person (or fighting with the sewing machine like a crazy person, either one). Here's Noodles enjoying hers... or rather falling asleep in hers.


You can check out my Snugglie Bags on my etsy page....
sweetteascraps.etsy.com

Don't worry, I will be making more freebie templates soon! I'm thinking one is overdue perhaps in a week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG..what an adorable hedgehog...my goodness. My hubby and I are super in love with hedgehogs and he told me I could have one for my birthday!! I had been asking for a dog but I love hedgehogs....

    Off to check out your etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy..you'll have to let me know when you get your hedgehog! Cannot wait to see which colors you choose! I have the easiest to clean set up for her right now, clear plastic bins! I wish I would've switched over to the plastic bins with all my hamsters! They are in huge, heavy glass aquariums, what a pain! Hedgies are less maintenance than doggies and take less rooms! But they are by no means a goldfish LOL

    ReplyDelete