Friday, June 11, 2010

Update!

**Surgery Update**
Surgery went well, my sinuses are feeling better than they have in quite some time!! I haven't had the gross side effects as I did with the surgery 7 months ago. However, my neck and throat hurt SO MUCH! The breathing tube and the way they positioned my head did this... Vicodin and a million ice packs have done nothing for me. Unfortunately, I am stuck sitting in a four hour class right now.

On another crummy note, my sewing machine decided it no longer wanted to work as of yesterday. Super frustrating, but I got a new one that I will not have to argue with constantly, which makes me EXTREMELY happy because now I can actually finish all of the Snugglie Bags that are sitting cut and ready to be sewn. I have the supplies to make hammocks but I want to get all of my bags ready to go first.

For my digi scrappers, I have two templates sitting waiting to be put up on my other computer so I will get on that when I get home, if I'm alive enough!

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment