Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oatmeal anyone???

Here's Oatmeal (Oatie for short!).... the latest addition to our family!
He's 8 weeks old, snowflake pinto. He's the friendliest hedgehog I have ever met! You could push his face and he wouldn't care (not that I would do that, though!). I don't know what it is, but I am horrible at making fleece liners. Oatie's Bears liner ended up being to small by an inch on all sides.


Here he is hanging out in his Bears Snugglie Bag.


Turned the Snugglie Bag inside out so he could just hang out with us.


I'm in love <3 

We are making his bucket wheel tomorrow, though I'm fairly sure he won't care about it since he's so small right now. He's still getting over the "nervous poops". I will keep you updated on him. He's got A LOT of growing to do.


We just finished up another Snugglie Tent. Check it out below!



If you like the tent, you can head over to our ETSY store to purchase it OR feel free to email us and we can work on one for you! Email [remove all spaces]: sweetteascraps @ comcast. net

I hope everyone had a great New Years! I know 2011 is starting off pretty good for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment