Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here, then gone...

That's how the holidays are, that's how this "winter break" has been, I feel like it has barely begun and I'm already dreading going back to work and class! I still have a paper to write, too. Ha, one of these days.

Here's a freebie template for my digi fans; it's called Topped. Click the preview below to download!




I have also finished my first Snugglie Tent! It is definitely fitting for sugar gliders and rats. If you have a short cage for a hedgehog, you could hang it in there too! Here's a peek.


I also finished up that cage set for sugar gliders. Both items are available on Etsy! More to come :0)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th♥nks for sharing and H♥ppy New Year!

    ReplyDelete