Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally Lined!

I finally got around to sewing a cage liner for my spikey princess, Noodles! Her mats are wearing out after being washed so much so I decided to make a liner (one layer fleece, 2 layers Zorb diaper material). It came out alright (it fits her cage no exposed seams). She seems alright with it as well. But what she didn't like was me taking out her hut and putting her Snugglie Bag back in.... let me rephrase that: She doesn't like her White Sox bag! Everytime I put that particular bag in, she throws a fit, i.e. she throws her stuff all over her cage. She loves her froggie and skulls/hearts bags, but has out grown them. I was funny watching her rearrange her sleeping house over and over.... Check it out below!

Here's how it started (see her new liner:0)

Then she got angry at my choice of bags...




She flipped over her stuffed hedgie and moved her bag.


 So she flips the bag out and runs into her wheel/food house. [Her house is two rubbermaid buckets attached by a Chube]

Here she is. My princess, Noodles. As far as I can tell, she's a snowflake pinto, with a lot of white, despite how the pictures show her. She eventually gave in and slept in her white sox bag.

Here's a video of her last attempt at ousting her Sox bags.... she slept underneath it for a while. But after a run in her wheel, she wanted a nice comfy place to sleep.


I hope you guys enjoyed meeting my little lady. Many people don't have experience or have never seen a hedgehog so yup. Stay tuned for another freebie template coming soon this week.....

Also if you are hedgehog fan, or know someone who is... check out my Etsy store where I offer Snugglie Bags for hedgehogs, sugar gliders, guinea pigs, rats, ferrets, kittens.....all kinds of small animals. Link located on the top right of the page! I am still taking custom orders for the holidays if you are looking for something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment