Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spoiler Alert!

It's almost Winter Break!!!!
Woooo!


We teachers get excited. Two weeks of rest.... when really, all we will be doing is dreading coming back the whole time. Today I wanted to give the Snugglie Bag folks a preview of what is to come in the next few days.








1. A sugar glider cage set that includes: 2 Hammocks, 2 Small Bags w/ attachments, and a Bridge. I used a cute butterfly pattern for it. I haven't finished the bridge yet, need a tool from JoAnn's to make sure the large grommets are in safely... but no worries, I'm going there tonight to get it.








2 & 3. The beginnings of my first huts! The pink just needs hooks(and that darn JoAnn's tool!) and I will be making an absorbent pad for the inside to be easily washable. The stars has a ways to go.






Noodles was out on the prowl yesterday. I felt she needed to stretch those legs. She felt she needed to get crazy with a sheet from under the linen closet door. It's hedgehog slobber cute?? :-\ At least today you get to see her white side. It seems like I'm always getting the black side.










For my digi-scrappers..... Template to come tonight :0)


I hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays and BUNDLE UP!!! It's 9 degrees here right now and I for one will be wearing 2 coats. Can't be thankful enough for having heat included in the rent too!

No comments:

Post a Comment