Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Double Day!

One can get very tired from arguing with the stupidity at banks.... I know I did today... >:(... to the point where I am going to switch banks very soon... AGH. My frustration has led me to offering two template freebies today.

This first one is called "Sunburst" for obvious reasons.... click the preview below to download!


And for the example, I used Connie Prince's "Your Sweetness is my Weakness" (available at gotta pixel!):
This next one is called "Down Under", sounds Australian doesn't it? Really, the photos are just 'down under' everything else! Click the preview to download!



And of course I have an example (sorry, I don't have kids or tons of photos to fill in, but I love to show the wonderful work of other great digi scrappers!). I used Jayedid's "Waiting for Spring" for this one.
I think tomorrow shall be another two freebie day... because everybody likes freebies!!! I know I do! Please leave some love/encouragement if you download my templates! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment