Friday, February 26, 2010

Gettin Shapely

Today's freebie template is titled "Shapely"... giving shapely a whole new definition! And I am sure we might appreciate this better. I called it shapely because it is a variety of sizes of shapes.

Click the preview to download it!



I'm finally looking back into my old paper scrapping days and bringing those layouts into these templates...I just wasn't thinking I suppose. I hope to hash out a few more templates this weekend. Leave some love if you like the templates, I would love to display any layouts you may have done with the template!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete