Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My Birthday is tomorrow so I went ahead and made a template that coincides with that. I was thinking typical straight birthday cake layers, but that is BORING. Here's my topsy turvy birthday cake template. There are two PSD files included, one with the layers linked (as used in my example) and one with the layers unlinked. Click the preview to download today's template freebie!


I used PartyOn by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs for the example below.



Hopefully these templates are of use to use! Are there templates you dream about and would like to be made? Let me know! :) Have a great weekend! I'm not sure I will have time until Sunday or Monday for more templates!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your time and talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday!!! Thank you for the fun template!

    ReplyDelete