Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Lovely Template....

Today's freebie is my Lovely Template. Of course you could use it for a variety of things, but with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought it could be cute with pics of your kids or your own valentine. Just click the preview to download it!





Of course I made an example of the template. I used Dark Designs's Candied Hearts for hte elements and the BG paper is from Misty Mareda's Creole Have.


I am having trouble with those freebie search engines, they keep posting the pics of my examples and not of my templates! It's aggravating! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change that? Because I feel like their falsely advertising what I am doing here!

On another note, my Birthday is in two short days, so I think it is only fitting to make a birthday cake template. Stay Tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the template. I wouldn't worry about what the free places advertise. People that search these sites (like me) know that what they put on their site isn't always what we get!! :) But we are thankful for what we do get!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete