Thursday, February 11, 2010

If you've got lots of pictures...

Then I have the templates for you! More often than not, I run into templates and QPs that highlight only one picture. Sure that's great, if you only have one picture that you want to showcase. But what about an event? or a giant collage of something? Welp today I have two answers for that, one that accommodates a few and one that doesn't joke around.

First up for today's freebie templates is the Quad Template with room for 4 pictures. Click the preview to download:


And for the example, I love this kit by Connie Prince. It's called Best Days of Your Life, it's available at GottaPixel.
Next template was a boatload of fun to do... that's sarcasm in case you missed it. It's a Checker Template for its obvious look. I provided 3 different PSD files: one with no squares merged, one with all black squares merged, and one with each column separately merged. This way you could make a patch work quilt effect or keep it simple! Click the preview to download:


For both examples I used TMF Scraps Aurora Tides Redux. This first is using the merged template....
This one is using the column merged template.
Welp, I hope you enjoyed your visit and find the templates useful :) I shall return on Sunday with more!! Suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this wonderful freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! Thank you
    Jill

    ReplyDelete