Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too much!

Sometimes there's just too much going on...and you really do just need a break! Especially when you're thinking tomorrow is Friday but really it's only Wednesday and you're thinking.... is the week over yet?!!? Welp, you're not alone.

Luckily there's people out there who can take some of that work away for us... even if it's something simple, like scrapping :) So here's today's freebie template.... I figure another two would be a good choice but I will be posting the other one in about 12 hours!.... I like to mix up the "style" of the templates, so everyone gets a little something from time to time.

So here's the first one as promised yesterday: Sweet Shop. It's a cute little house that you can customize with whatever papers/kits you'd like. I was thinking candy house, like Hansel and Gretel, when I made it.

Click the preview to download it!


I used CShield's Sparkleberry Collection for the example:


And just a friendly reminder.... all of my previous freebie templates ARE available. Just check out the archives!! Have a great night (or day depending on where you are!) and be sure to come back tomorrow for the Cyclops Template!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I love it!! I posted a link at Dig'n Designs

    ReplyDelete