Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Darn you eBay!



It's more of darn those snipers! (Last minute bidders) I was bidding on several things from one seller (punctuation posters, parts of speech, types of sentences, you get the point) but I had to go to work while they were ending and I literally missed two of them by combined 50 cents by a bidder in the final minutes. AGH! I won two but I wanted them all for combined shipping deal! Now I'll have to spend like 4 times as much to get the same thing at the teacher store... I wish there was a Goodwill for teacher stuff. I would live there.


Anywho, I have begun to catalogue all of the books in my classroom library! I sat and put in the ISBN numbers for a lot of books, only 174 so far have had working numbers. Some older and less popular books don't show up but oh well... I thought about paying to get a nice little barcode scanner and program to do it, but someONE (*cough* my better half) decided that I shouldn't spend my money on it because I'll just use it once. So I am using Librarything, it's free. Click here for a peek at my classroom library. I can't find all of my Goosebump, Boxcar Children, or Babysitter's Club boxes! I found only a few of each and I know we had a ton more!


I also made three more Snugglie Bags today! Boy colors today, here's a peak at those:


Frog Snugglie Bag for Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Rat Sleep Pouch
Wavy Diamonds XLarge Snugglie Bag for Guinea Pig, Rat, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hedgehog, Sleep Pouch
Wavy Diamond Small Snugglie Bag for Hedgehog, Sugar Gliders Sleep Pouch


And what you've all been waiting for I'm sure....today's freebie template #40


Click the preview to download!

I hope everyone has a great hump day :0)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Th♥nks for sharing your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete