Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's too darn hot...

....to do much of anything! I want to bake and make cookies, and that's not happening with the AC on blast! Kevinandmanada have this awesome zucchini and bacon lasagna recipe that I want to try too! I guess if I really want it, I'll have to make it at like 2am... but I like my sleep! I'm hoping I will get to see Eclipse today! I've been waiting for it to get un-crowded, and I just finished the Eclipse novella- The short second life of Bree Tanner, so I'm itching to go!!!

I hope that maybe in the next two weekends we might be able to go to the Indiana or Warren dunes. I haven't been there since MAYBE high school, and I want to go to a beach that is not gross like Chicago's. I just remember much cleaner water and beaches, hopefully, it hasn't changed to much. :0/

I have given up on being creative, that is, with the names of my templates. Don't you worry. They are just going to be numbered from now on. So here's today's freebie template- Template 37



It is quite simple and goes against my usual push for multiple photos on a layout.

You can download it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete