Monday, July 26, 2010

What a day

What a day. I still can't kick the after effects of that migraine from Saturday night! My head is still bothering me! Oh well.... I feel like I've gotten nothing done but I cleaned my hedgehog's cage, sewed 3 Snugglie Bags, and made another template which you will probably see on Thursday or so. I'm keeping stocked up on templates I tell ya!! 


I got wakened up last night by Noodles and her squeaking wheel and Moose Moose, who likes to put his treats in his wheel and run with them. AGH. Then I got woken up this morning by my mother calling to say she couldn't get a hold of my dad and she fell down a flight of stairs and is in the ER. Now granted, that sounds bad, but she had her knee replaced a month and a half ago, so it sounds even worse. She may have to have knee surgery again because they think she tore something when she feel. This woman, I tell ya.


On another note, here's today's freebie: Template #39. Click the preview to download.






Here's a look at the Snugglie Bags I made today, too. They will be on Etsy shortly.




I also made Snugglie Bag's Number One fan (*cough* my Noodles) a bag today:
Here she is sleeping in her current Snugglie Bag (what you see is her back), but little does she know they will be getting switched for cleaning tonight!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feebies, they are beautiful, just love *Noodles* cheers Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the freebies! your snugglie bag is such a fun design, no wonder noodles loves 'em,hehe!

    ReplyDelete