Sunday, July 11, 2010

Revamp!!

Just a quick note that my blog will be under construction this week, possibly tomorrow (hopefully ONLY tomorrow!). It's going to have a fresh look to it, courtesy of Trixie Scraps's amazing Defining Me Kit. I also hope to make the Snugglie Bag area bigger and easier to look at. Overall, some better organization is needed.

And of course... in the process, I hope to make a new template for my digi fans!

The unfortunate part is that my last class of the summer starts tomorrow, but the laptop is coming with so all should be well. There will soon be a facebook fan page as well. I have one for Snugglie Bags, but I was thinking about making it overall SweetTeaScraps, but that might be an odd mix of people. Thoughts?

In hopefully a week (pending the school board's approval) I will be blogging about my new (and first!) classroom :0)

Welp, swing on over soon to see the new look~*
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment