Thursday, July 22, 2010

Old!

Last night, I almost had a darn heart attack. My little hedgehog was not waking up for her nightly run, no matter what I did to the hut she was sleeping in. I just got the hut last week from a popular crafter and thought it was great until I found my hedgehog barely responsive and almost in hibernation because of the draft she was getting in the huge opening in her hut. I ended up waking up my father, hysterical mind you, in the middle of the night to see if she was alive. And she was; I put her back in her Snugglie Bag with her Snuggle Disc and she immediately pepped up. I'm happy to say the least, I thought I lost my princess!

Anyway, before that all happened, I made another freebie template today! It is called Cirqus. For some reason it reminded of a circus, but not quite so that's why there's a Q. Random I know... Here it is:


Click the preview to download it! My TOU is not attached to this file, but same rules do apply (see older templates). It's on a different harddrive and I'm in the middle of organizing all of my stuff, mainly the past 4 years of teaching materials I have acquired through all of my college classes. IT'S A LOT!!!

I hope you enjoy the template! Leave some love (and encouragement)!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your little hedgehog is ok!
    And thanks for the great share!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete