Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally...

My biology class that was taking up my entire day is OVER! Woo! Yea but that rash I've told you about is still there, so I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

But today!!! I am making a Tinker bell purse, it should be a lot of fun to make, and maybe I'll have a preview up later today, if not by Tuesday since I will be in Chicago again this weekend. It's the first non-paper line themed purse I have ever done so it should be interesting.

Maybe I'll have a job by then!! No joke I've applied to probably 2 dozen places. I applied to another 3 yesterday alone. I'd really like to work at a bridal shop, I think it would be a lot of fun, but there aren't really any near me... so I would probably be spending $13 on gas every time I went... eh... I would love to be able to work from home but I can't find a place that I really trust or there isn't some contingency on it.

Happy Father's day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment