Tuesday, June 17, 2008

*Pixie Dust*

As promised, here's a look at my latest: Tinkerbell Purse!


I love how the cover came out! More previews available upon request... It will be up on the Bay on Sunday night most likely accompanied by a periphery purse which has been half done for weeks :) I am having another spring cleaning sale, have to do something since I have applied to 30 or more places and haven't even been called back.

I might start venturing into a different scrap area... paper piecing sets. Seems like a lot of people are doing their own scrapping so we shall see how it goes. Many people do not allow them to be resold, but I think I will if they are included in layout or a purse or something not just resold.

I'll have some preview pics of the other purse within the next 2 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment