Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brave the wilderness!

Well it's not really wilderness, but I will be leaving on a camping trip tomorrow morning until Sunday in Wisconsin. The only animals we really see are cows. Yes cows, there's a cow pasture right in front of our campsite. They are awesome, they moo. No raccoons or anything like that even, I guess we're just too noisy for them. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much, Wisconsin has had enough flooding lately! I am dropping off Milo at my mom's because it is supposed to get pretty hot here and I don't want to leave him alone. This is him below:

I have a job interview at Sony in a few hours. Hopefully they'll pay enough to be worth driving 60 something miles a day for. Ohhh and I am going to David's Bridal next Friday the 3rd to figure out what styles and sizes work for me. I hear they make you seem like a whale with their sizing but oh well.

I have been working on this house shaped album, let me tell you, it's not easy! I shouldn't have tried to tackle a rounded house as my first attempt. I already have plans for a next house that I will start next week. Here's a mini peek at the mushroom house:


Well everyone have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment