Monday, June 2, 2008

Some people...no respect!

Ever noticed when you really want to do something, there's always something else stopping you from doing so?
I don't know what "LAW" it actually is, but Murphy's is close...
"if something can go wrong, it will"

I just want to doing my scrapping but noooooooo the Biology Monster is attacking me. Literally, I have a rash from the marsh I went to the other day on my legs and I have several Biology assignments due this week. GRRRrrr!

Some people have no respect!! Specifically my UPS man.... I have been awaiting a package (of waders for my bf and I) and the delivery day was today. So I went to check the website today to see if it was on it's way here, and it said it was already delivered and some mystery man named David signed for it.... UMmmm WHO?!! In the past, delivery people always put those sticky notes on the door saying the package is at my apt. complex and he definitely didn't. I am glad I checked the website. I get to the office and the lady there said he just left it in front of the door when they weren't there. HOW RUDE! I live in a college town and you don't do that. Anything out is fair game! Luckily people have been home for the summer otherwise I would have been ANGRY!

And there are yet other people who charge you $14 for shipping and ship your item in an envelope you would use for a bill... SERIOUSLY, this happened to me. I finally got my swarovski crystal beads, just like that.

I am really not an angry person :)
I got my Gossip Girl books today. Yes I am reading them, just got into the show and figured why not do some reading? ;0)

Well back to attack the biology monster so i can snuggle with the scrapping fairy, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment