Thursday, June 19, 2008

look ma! No hands!

You may be wondering about the title... long story short, my car likes to wander off the road if you don't have a death grip on the steering wheel. Well my brother got it all fixed, finally! And I don't have to worry about ending up in a ditch or the wheel falling off... :)

In other news, Periphery purse is complete! Here's a peek at the cover:

It will be up on Sunday night on the Bay. Finally, a purse that isn't so feminine it will knock you over. There is some new page styles in this purse, too.

I *hopefully* (fingers and toes crossed, will have a job VERY soon! I went to more populous area (I live in the country, surrounded by corn, seriously) and found a few places to apply and one said that you will most likely be hired. !!WOOO!! I hope I am not getting too excited here, but I REALLY need it.

What causes a cat to act like a dog? And is THERE A CURE?!
My cat every morning, like clock work, walks into my bedroom yelling like the building is on fire, or, like he has to go outside like a dog would. It drives me nuts! It's not like he doesn't have food or water or something, it's all there. I think he's having an identity crisis. He also plays fetch.....???

What is the point of a quiet lifestyle community if it is not enforced?
The guy below me has his music/tv/BASS loud every single evening and I've complained and nothing. For example, its nearly midnight, and hes had annoying bass music on since before 8pm. I can jump up and down on the ceiling until something falls off the wall and still nothing. Some people have no respect I tell ya!

My cutie is coming over tomorrow..YAY!!
Alright that's enough rabbling for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment