Friday, June 6, 2008

TGIF!

I miss the good ole TGIF back in the day... when it was step by step, full house, and boy meets world. Anyone? Does it even exist anymore?

Anyway... ( I just said a lot of 'any' words...)

This humidity is driving me up a wall. It was over 90 yesterday and the humidity was terrible! I was sweating like I should be in a gatorade commercial. And I am pretty sure it's going to rain again, like before I am done writing this post.

Rude awakening of the week: The cost of wedding photographers.
Why?: I have been looking into all things weddings, trying to get a good idea of what I want (and don't want, speaking of which please take my poll on the left-->) to make a budget and goal for saving. I figured I should start doing this before student teaching next fall. I like to plan ahead :) I was expecting maybe a thousand dollars, hoping less, but seriously... four thousand??? Those photographers must live awfully nicely.

This weekend should prove interesting...me and the bf just got hip waders (rubber boats to walk in water) and plan to go fishing this weekend and catch some tadpoles. Hopefully nobody falls in, rather, I hope the camera doesn't fall in. I'll test out the durability of a ziploc I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment