Monday, June 23, 2008

Good morning!

Hello! It's a little chilly this morning probably because it's not quite 8 in the morning. I have a job interview on Wednesday at the Sony store at the outlet mall, we'll see how it goes. But really I wanted to let you know what I am going to start today:
A House Album!!!
I am sure many of you have seen them, only rainedakota has really made them. Now she has her instructional cd coming out on Monday, soon they will be all over eBay. But I want to make one first before the rush of sellers pops up.
Plans are for a colorful house, fairytale/cartoonish, using the My Mind's Eye Magnolia collection.

I will most likely be out of town from Thursday till Sunday on an annual camping trip, but I am not sure yet. With all of the flooding and rains here in the midwest, I don't know if the trip up to Wisconsin will prove to be very good :o\

Well I'm off to start the house, I put up a preview as soon as I have something substantial! I've never done one before so I am not sure when that will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment